We want to know what our readers like, so we can make sure we’re putting out the best content possible. Help us help you by taking this 3-minute survey!
Where in Iowa do you live?
<p>We want to make sure we’re delivering the most relevant possible news to you.</p>
What kind of stories do you want more of from us?
- Local or state news
- History or fun facts about my city/state
- Recommendations for restaurants, travel, or events
What is your gender identity?
- Prefer not to say
How old are you?
Do you have children?
- Yes. They’re grown now.
- Yes. They’re school-age (or younger).
What’s your highest level of education?
- Some high school
- High school diploma/GED
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate degree/PhD/Law degree
What’s your current employment status?
- Working full-time
- Working part-time
- Not working
How would you describe where you live?
- Small town
- Large city
- Off the grid
What would you most prefer to do in your spare time?
- Go for a hike
- Grab dinner or a drink with a friend
- Read a book in a local coffee shop
- Watch TV
How closely you follow the news?
- Every day
- A few times per week
- Once a week or less
What issue(s) are most important to you?
<p>Click as many as you’d like.</p>
- Cost of living/economy
- My rights (civil rights, voting rights, reproductive rights, etc.)
- Climate change/environment
- Something else
Are there any other issues you’re passionate about?
<p>If so, you can type them out here.</p>
What political affiliation do you most identify with?
What social media platforms do you spend the most time on?